What are the options for enforcing a CCJ? | LawHive - Solicitors & Lawyers Online
What are the options for enforcing a CCJ?
Hi - I have a Small Claims Court application in for someone who owes me repayment. He proposed a monthly repayment plan, which I agreed to. But he is now timed out on signing that agreement. On Money Claims is says I can request a CCJ. If I do this & he still doesn't repay me what are my options - is it bailiffs next? I am reluctant to go down the bailiff route as he's a single Dad with 3 kids, on the other hand I want my money back. Thank you.


25th March 2022


We don't have the answer to this one - yet!

If you have this question, why not ask one of our panel of trusted & vetted solicitors?

Ask a solicitor this question

This page contains user-generated content and is provided for general informational use only. Unless otherwise indicated, answers are provided by non-qualified (NQ) lay members of the public. Please read our Terms for more information.

If you have feedback on this question please contact support@lawhive.co.uk

Get legal help the hassle-free way

We have expert solicitors ready to resolve any type of legal issue in the UK.

Remove the uncertainty and hassle by letting our solicitors do the heavy lifting for you.

Get Legal Help

Takes less than 5 mins