Where can I get help for injuries caused by an uninsured driver? | LawHive - Solicitors & Lawyers Online
Where can I get help for injuries caused by an uninsured driver?
Hi! Thanks for the add.. Looking for some advise as to where to go with this.. A few weeks ago I was hit by a ride on lawnmower, I then swerved and had a head on collision with an oncoming car. My car was written off (the other car most likely too but my insurance havent confirmed) the driver of the mower admitted fault but because it wasn’t insured it’s all on my insurance. I have now been paid out for my car and I’ve bought a new one. However, I was injured and continue with whiplash and nightmares. I have legal cover with my car insurance but because they have no one to make a claim on, they can’t help me.. so who do I turn to?? Many thanks


24th April 2022

We don't have the answer to this one - yet!

If you have this question, why not ask one of our panel of trusted & vetted solicitors?

Ask a solicitor this question

This page contains user-generated content and is provided for general informational use only. Unless otherwise indicated, answers are provided by non-qualified (NQ) lay members of the public. Please read our Terms for more information.

If you have feedback on this question please contact support@lawhive.co.uk

Get legal help the hassle-free way

We have expert solicitors ready to resolve any type of legal issue in the UK.

Remove the uncertainty and hassle by letting our solicitors do the heavy lifting for you.

Get Legal Help

Takes less than 5 mins