A free to use repository of legal resources & reports written by the UK government and NGOs.
- The UK's New Europeans
- Ethnicity & Family Report
- Closing The Gap: Enforcing Gender Pay Regulations
- How Fair Is Britain?
- Employer Guidance: Religion or Belief in the Workplace
- The UK & European Court of Human Rights
- Employment: Statutory Code of Practice
- Close to Home: An inquiry into older people and human rights in home care
- Equal Pay: Statutory Code of Practice
- Services, Public Functions and Associations: Statutory Code of Practice
- Stop and Think: A critical review of the use of stop and search powers in England and Wales
Get legal help the hassle-free way
We have expert solicitors ready to resolve any type of legal issue in the UK.
Remove the uncertainty and hassle by letting our solicitors do the heavy lifting for you.
Takes less than 5 mins
We pride ourselves on helping consumers and small businesses get greater access to their legal rights.
Lawhive Ltd is not a law firm and does not provide any legal advice. Lawhive Ltd uses a network of licensed solicitors to provide legal work directly to clients through our online platform. Please read our Terms for more information.
Our network includes our affiliate company, Lawhive Legal Ltd. Lawhive Legal Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with ID number 8003766 and is a company registered in England & Wales, Company No. 14651095.
Lawhive Legal Ltd is a separate company from Lawhive Ltd.
86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE