I am a sole practitioner and have over 20 year’s experience in Immigration, Nationality and European law. I have gained this experience through working at a local community law centre and private practice.
I have experience in the following areas of law:
• Marriage/civil partnership, unmarried partners visas and extensions
• Points Based Applications (Tier 1, 2, 4 and 5)
• European Citizens and family members
• British Citizenship/Nationality Law
• Human Rights Applications
• Asylum Applications
• Applications Outside the Rules
• Visit Visas
• Travel Document Applications
• Judicial Review
I have established strong links with the local community and an awareness of the issues facing these diverse groups. I am approachable, non-judgemental and spends time to listen to what clients have to say and always give a realistic expectation of whether I can achieve a successful outcome for you. I keep up to date with all the recent Immigration Rules changes and I am a Law Society Immigration Accredited Caseworker and an Accredited level 2 supervisor.
Available across the UK
Tell us about your situation and we'll help to pair you with an expert solicitor who will walk you through whatever you need.
Our Solicitor directory is compiled using public data including some provided by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.