Cookies give you a personalised experience
This solicitor has not yet been verified by LawHive. To quickly and easily work with a solicitor online, please use a LawHive verified solicitor.
Vijay Goel has been working at Singhania & Co for more 15 years. At present, he is a senior partner for the London office of the firm. He has expertise in advising clients on matters relating to corporate law, laws relating to joint ventures and foreign collaborations. He has expertise in real estate transactions and has completed some major real estate transactions in India. He has extensive experience in advising on private equity funds for investment in India and has worked with American and Indian companies for their listing on AIM, London. He has also assisted Indian companies to acquire companies in the UK. Vijay has worked on a deal, where his client, a Government of India Company, provided approximately USD 500 million to Reliance for their power project in the year 2009.
1) Local Representative of Government of Andhra Pradesh for Amravati Smart city Project
2) Founder of Indo-EU Business Forum www.iebf.org.uk
3) Chairman of the London Chamber of Commerce Asian Business Association – http://www.londonchamber.co.uk
4) Chairman of ASSOCHAM UK , one of the largest Chamber of Commerce in India – http://www.assocham.org/
5) Chief Coordinator of Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2014 – http://rpbdlondon2014.co.uk/
6) Committee Member of Gandhi Statue in front of British parliament – http://gandhistatue.org/
7) Vice-Chairman of Africa International Business Forum – http://www.aibfonline.com/
8) Board member of NRI Foundation
9) Former Advisor on Emerging Markets to Rt. Honorable Nick Clegg MP, Former Deputy Prime Minister of UK.
10) Leader of the Trade Delegation Team accompanying UK Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg’s 1 st ever visit to India in 2015
11) Advisor to the world renowed Hinduja group – http://www.hindujagroup.com/
12) Member of “Asian Who’s Who” UK
13) Executive Board Member of “The Asian Guild UK” – http://www.theasianguild.org/
14) Member, High Court Bar Association, New Delhi.
15) Former special advisor to the Commonwealth Business Council (CBC) for investments – www.cbcglobal.org
16) Charter Member & Former Board Member of “T I E” (The Indus Enterpreneur) UK – http://uk.tie.org/
17) Centenary Ambassador’ of SOAS (the School of Oriental and African Studies)
18) Ambassador of Barnardo’s, UK’s largest and Oldest national children’s charity.
Available across the UK
Tell us about your situation and we'll help to pair you with an expert solicitor who will walk you through whatever you need.
This solicitor profile is provided using public data to help consumers compare and find support from local solicitors. If you wish contact them directly you may use their SRA contact information.
Our Solicitor directory is compiled using public data including some provided by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.